Since the indexation of our Journal in Medline and the worldwide exposition of our scientific production, we have embarked on a new phase of consolidation. With this goal in mind we have taken some steps in that direction:
- our Journal became the Brazilian Journal of Nephrology (Jornal Brasileiro de Nefrologia).
- We have a new lay-out and a new site: www.bjn.org.br
- The language of our BJN be it online or the printed version will be in English.
- However, on our online version we will have a PDF version of all articles in Portuguese
- To comply with SciELO rules, our Editorial Board has now 30% of its members from abroad
- We have an uptaded version of our software for submission of papers
- We are informing SLANH and other affiliated Latin American Societies of these changes, hoping to receive papers from other countries
- All these measures will help us to get an Impact Factor from the Institute for Scientific Information (Thomson Reuters)